Annette is an accomplished trial attorney who focuses on real estate, financial, and business disputes with more than 15 years of experience in private practice. Before joining Schlam Stone and Dolan, Annette worked for an insurance-defense firm defending medical professionals in complex insurance matters. Before that, she worked in real estate and regularly drafted and litigated real-estate matters for her clients.
Annette advises clients on a wide range of litigation and contract matters. She counsels real estate owners and lenders, advising them on management and regulatory matters. Annette regularly represents ground-transportation companies, including black-car dispatch bases, in various disputes before courts, arbitrators, mediators, and administrative tribunals.
Annette is an active board member at the Bridges Academy Parents’ Association, acting as the legal counsel for the Parents’ Association.
- Represents a non-profit organization in government civil investigation by the New York Attorney General.
- Represented condominium owners in many facets of real-estate actions.
- Represented employees from a well known company to obtain past wages after the owner fled the country to evade charges by the U.S. Attorney.
- Represented New York Black Car Operators in numerous disputes concerning the enforcement of arbitration clauses in franchise agreements with drivers.
- New York State Bar Association
- The National Association of Women Judges
- New York Woman’s Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association